The market opportunity seems to be evident. But how to make health care apps that will really be downloaded and will be helpful in solving health problems in less span of time.
Let's discuss healthcare mobile application development trends.
- Corporate Apps: When people hear about mobile health applications design, they tend to think of fitness trackers. In reality, if we see, there are various large hospitals developing their own mobile applications to provide the facility of making booking regarding their health issues on mobile in minimum time.
- Encryption: Nowadays many internet users already feel uncomfortable about Facebook tracking their coffee drinking patterns and more. But if the records about pregnancy or any other disease, consumption suddenly become public... Well, the scandal is surely guaranteed.
- Artificial Intelligence: It is an ideal way to personalize customer care, especially with speech recognition. It can also act as a reminder to take pills or do health-related procedures at your home, also building a custom plan for every user, which will help to protect lives more.
- Video Chats: Robots have not replaced humans completely. People still need doctors, and the best way to connect with them is by video calls. The healthcare mobile app will definitely help to solve most of the healthcare problems through an app in quite a few minutes.
- Geolocation: An app without using GPS tracking technology will give you more accurate nearby hospitals to solve your health issues in quite less time.
- Wearable Tech: The healthcare industry has much to gain aside from the classic iOS or Android apps for smartphones. The market for small fitness trackers, sugar, blood pressure and heart rate monitor is predicted to grow by 2020.
While concluding, certain things need to remember while making an on-demand healthcareapp better:
- Make the use of the app as an important part of the client-oriented process: End users with health issues have many other ways to connect with you rather than apps. Those ways should not be neglected even once.
- Care more about customer experience: When the prices of solutions are high, go with some other idea or better solution.
- Know your target audience to solve better their health-related issues: Design the app better, that should be easy to operate even in some touch and emergency situations. Apps for clinicians and doctors differ from those designed for individuals.