Today's competitive iOS market has led businesses of all sizes to seek ways to take advantage of the benefits gained from a well-designed and well-executed app.
High-performance iOS apps offer numerous advantages to startups and corporations.
App development was once challenging due to Apple's various limitations. It has been a blessing to see things improve with time!
As Apple has grown tremendously over the years, it has introduced numerous advanced tools and technologies to ease app development.
This blog aims to enumerate the best iOS app development tools experienced developers use to build custom apps.
With these tools, iOS developers can build highly functional and user-friendly apps!
Having said that, let's get started with the top 5 iOS development tools for 2022!
What are the top 5 must-know tools for iOS developers?
Apple created Xcode to develop apps for Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
Due to its strong integration with Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, it is the program of choice for iOS developers.
- Designing and testing a graphical interface without coding.
- Build, install, and debug apps in a Mac-based Simulator.
Another excellent tool for iOS development is AppCode.
The tool is marketed as an intelligent and smart IDE for developing iOS/macOS apps.
Additionally, it integrates XCTest, Quick, Kiwi, Catch, and Google Test frameworks for built-in testing.
- Intelligent code assistance helps iOS developers create clean code.
- Built-in integrations make it easy for iOS developers to run and test the app.
Recruiters look for flexibility when they hire iOS developers.
Thus, with the help of this tool, iOS developers can directly upload content to Apple is made possible by the Transporter tool.
This tool allows developers to send apps, music, shows, movies, and books across Apple platforms.
- Uploading multiple files at once from a computer to streamline the delivery process.
- Validation warnings and delivery logs can be used to check whether your issues have been fixed.
- Records are kept of all past deliveries, including time and date.
iOS developers use Simulator to test their apps before sending them to Apple for approval.
Xcode's Simulator is a tool that allows developers to run iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV applications in a window.
This is a great tool for quickly testing an Apple application.
- Easily interact with apps on iOS, watchOS, and tvOS using a pointer or keyboard.
- Helps to prototype and debug apps
- Prototyping and debugging apps.
- Easily tweak the graphics of a mobile app.
Adding new features to iOS applications is easier with Fabric.
Fabric is a lightweight development tool that facilitates the automated deployment of iOS applications for developers.
It's an excellent tool for recruiters to look for when they hire iOS developers!
- Manages all SDKs with one tool, saving one from the hassle of juggling multiple accounts.
- It offers hassle-free testing of code snippets.
Although Apple has made complex programming environments easier to navigate, iOS developers still require several tools to get the most out of their environment.
When it comes to iOS development tools, there isn't a "one size fits all" solution.
iOS developers should give different kinds of tools a go to see which one calls out your name.
Hopefully, this blog helped you narrow your research so you can begin testing the tools immediately.
Nevertheless, if you're seeking to hire dedicated iOS developers for your projects, outsourcing from AppsRhino is the best choice.
This industry-leading platform uses an agile development process to offer its clients a high degree of flexibility and transparency.
Moreover, we provide our clients with a cohesive team that promotes collaboration.
Get the best iOS developers to work on your iOS app development today with AppsRhino!