According to Stack Overflow, ReactJS is used by more than 42.62% of developers. Therefore, employers are searching for the best React JS developer with specialized and effective talents.
This blog is a guide to let you know how to become a qualified ReactJS developer and also for recruiters to evaluate a ReactJS developer's main talents before hiring them. On that note, let's begin.
Why hire ReactJS Developers?
There are some reasons why businesses hire ReactJS developers. The main goals are as follows:
- Developers using ReactJS stay up to date with the most recent trends and create simple and intuitive designs, effectively meeting client expectations.
- They are adept at accelerating the pace of product development and bringing it to market in a small amount of time.
- They create solutions that are more scalable by adhering to a broader audience.
- They improve SEO ratings by ensuring search engine crawlers can operate at their peak efficiency.
- With exciting designs, user interfaces, and frontends, ReactJS developers can keep clients interested.
- Through efficient UI/UX, they boost the product's and application's popularity.
What are the skills of ReactJS Developers that an employer must be looking for?
- Exceptional knowledge of the object model, DOM manipulation, data structures, algorithms, JSX, and Babel
- Complete knowledge of ReactJS and its core concepts, including JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc
- Prior knowledge of ReactJS procedures such as Flux, Redux, and data structure libraries
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), standard frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, RESTful APIs/GraphQL, popular frontend development frameworks
- Knowledge about performance evaluation tools such as Mocha, Node + NPM
- Bachelors's or Masters's degree in CS, IT, or a related field is preferred.
- Team player with an open mind to receive criticism and make recommendations
- Good interpersonal, project, communication, and time management capabilities
- Capacity to produce concise, understandable code based on standards and good practices
- Willingness to learn contemporary techniques and methods
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Accountability and innovation toward the work
Roles And Responsibilities of ReactJS Developers
A proficient ReactJS developer must carry out specific jobs and adhere to obligations to achieve the most significant outcomes. The main ones that any ReactJS developer should adhere to are listed below:
- Use the React tools that are already built in to create frontend functionality.
- Create reusable frameworks, programming, and data visualization tools for prospects.
- Include designs and wireframes in the application code.
- Observe user behavior and transform it into meaningful data.
- Observe continuously to enhance the performance of the application.
- Create high-quality code components from drawings and wireframes to work correctly across various browsers and devices.
- Make a responsive web UI.
- Constant communication to explore UI concepts with other developer teams and the design team
- Examination of the requirements for applications and the components of interfaces
- For application modifications and subsequent upgrades, adhere to the correct documentation.
Tools that React developers need to know
In addition to the knowledge and abilities listed above, the React developers you choose should have a firm grasp of some of the essential development tools listed below.
- The tool for development automation is called Bitrise.
- The program used for managing testers, reporting crashes, and dispersing beta versions is called the Hockey app.
- Redux is the state management tool.
- A complete testing tool for React apps is the enzyme.
- All of the software tools for the app project are hosted by the NPM registry.
Salary of ReactJS developers
The pay scale for a ReactJS developer depends on several variables, some of which are listed below:
- Experience in Years
- Roles and Skills
- Continuum of Expertise
- Organizational Certification and Training
Depending on the factors above, various geographic places offer different wage ranges. The following are approximations of the numbers provided by various information sources, which could alter depending on world events:
The average salary for a ReactJS developer in the USA is $120,043 per year or $61.56 per hour. Most experienced workers earn up to $157,500 annually, while entry-level roles start at $82,500.
Other nations have various statistics, including some of the following:
- Australia: $75,497
- Canada: $120,00
- Germany: $53,864
- India: $11,804
- Philippines: $8,569.08
- Spain: $68,216
- United Kingdom: $70,003
- Ukraine: $21,600
How to hire ReactJS developers?
While companies are aware of how crucial it is to find and hire ReactJS engineers, more attention has to be paid to selecting the best source for acquiring talent. Here are some essential methods for finding and hiring ReactJS professionals with high standards of quality and productivity:
- Obtaining resources from various sources, such as online forums, job boards, employment sites, organization websites, social media platforms, etc
- Evaluating resources by looking at each person's profile, CV, talents, and previous employment
- When interviewing resources, look for both hard and soft talents.
- Using conferences and hackathons to look for resources
- Outsourcing React JS developers for specific projects.
Future Potential For ReactJS Developers
As ReactJS shows no signs of slowing down, developers working with it have a bright future. ReactJS engineers are paid well and in high demand compared to their peer competition.
Facebook and the ReactJS community have continuously improved ReactJS' efficiency and speed. Therefore, ReactJS must keep up the struggle and triumph over the opposition.
Sooner upgrades and rendering methods are anticipated. There will soon be a newer fragment syntax for JSX that doesn't require keys. There is an opportunity to improve error handling, which previously caused problems. In upcoming editions, improved server-side rendering is anticipated, which will be helpful to developers. The need for ReactJS developers is increasing tremendously at this rate.
Frequently Asked Questions About ReactJS
Companies take great care to prepare themselves when hiring ReactJS developers and have significant, challenging, and crucial questions that candidates must be ready for. The following list includes both ReactJS coding interview questions and ReactJS experience interview questions:
- What are the limitations of ReactJS?
- How do ReactJS and Virtual DOM work?
- What distinguishes a functional component from a class component?
- Since when have you been using ReactJS?
- What exactly are React's regulated and uncontrolled components?
- What is a higher-order feature?
- What are the React keys?
- How do React components transmit data back and forth?
- Describe Redux. Describe its parts.
- What distinguishes React Native from React, exactly?
- What elements of the application interface have you previously created?
- Do you know of any businesses or software applications that use ReactJS?
ReactJS developers are the need of the hour. These arguments and data are convincing enough to demonstrate the high need for ReactJS developers and the benefits they can draw for your company. The continuous updates make ReactJS one of the top languages.
ReactJS has a lot of potential, and many apps, businesses, and organizations are using it and comprehending why it is so well-liked. However, finding a skilled React developer for your app project is never easy. However, AppsRhino can assist you in finding React developers with the necessary training and experience. To find out more, visit our website.