Appy Pie is a renowned platform that lets people with no coding skills develop stellar apps. But have you ever wondered why someone does such a noble deed without profit? If yes, you will get all the answers to your burning question.
Before we delve into the revenue model of Appy Pie, let us read a few things about the platform. Appy Pie's marketplace scored more than 17000 mobile applications within a year. Also, small and medium-sized businesses find Appy Pie's mobile app maker beneficial to access new customers and engage more appropriately with the existing ones. Since it is pretty famous amongst people, it is apparent they would think about how this platform earns money. And to answer that question of people, this blog discusses the revenue model of Appy Pie. And those who want to launch an app like Appy Pie can devise their revenue model after studying its revenue model.
What is Appy Pie?
Appy Pie is a famous app development platform that lets users develop mobile apps compatible with almost every operating system (Windows, Android, iOS). You can have an app developed for any industry, such as gyms, small businesses, religious organizations, casinos, etc.
Appy Pie also offers configurable app templates, which let organizations build organizational apps, games, customer management apps, shopping carts, and other apps based on the existing frameworks.
Besides creating apps using the platform, you can also share these developed apps with potential customers on various social platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and the Appy Pie marketplace. Also, you get Appy Pie's application analytics features that allow managers to track your app's performance by gauging parameters such as engagement levels, conversion rates, and current active users.
Those who want to use Appy Pie can use the platform through the monthly subscription pricing or a one-time forever license fee.
Who are the typical customers of Appy Pie?
The typical customers of Appy Pie are as follows:
- Small businesses
- Large enterprises
- Mid-size businesses
What are the platforms that Appy Pie supports?
Appy pie supports the following platforms:
- iPhone/ iPad
What are the support options that Appy Pie offers?
Appy Pie offers the following support options:
- 24/7 live representatives
- FAQs or Forums
- Email or help desk
- Phone support
- Knowledge Base
What are the training options that Appy Pie provides?
Appy Pie provides the following training options:
- Live Online
What are the key advantages of using the Appy Pie platform?
The key benefits of using the Appy Pie platform are as follows:
- You can develop an app in no time with the help of Appy Pie's App maker.
- You use the drag and drop feature to create apps; no coding skills are needed.
- You can publish these developed on iTunes, Google Play, or App Stores.
- Your app revisions and updates are in real-time.
- You can send push notifications.
- You can monetize your apps with the help of advertisements.
- You, as an app publisher, will receive real-time app Analytics.
- There are passbook coupons for iOS 6 and 7.
- You can add CPS location tracking to your apps.
- You can integrate Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter social profiles.
- You can have photo gallery integration such as Picasa, custom images, Instagram, Flick, etc.
- You also enjoy various pocket tools.
- Besides pocket tools, you can also add multiple student tools to your apps.
- Restaurant tool integration, blog integration, and Audio and Radio integrations are also available.
- You have appointment schedulers, spas, salons, dentists, and doctors.
- One touch call, website integration, and QR code are also there for you to use.
- You also obtain a code page to add custom code and embed I Frames.
What is the revenue model of Appy Pie?
The revenue model of Appy Pie is as follows:
The Appy Pie platform is free to use to develop apps. However, if Appy Pie's customers plan to publish these apps on any available platforms, they must upgrade to one of their paid plans. We list these Appy Pie's paid plans below:
The Basic Plan
The first plan that contributes to the revenue model of Appy Pie is the basic plan. This plan costs USD 18 for each app per month. The platforms you get here are Android and PWA. However, there are no premium features associated with this plan of Appy Pie. Customers can publish their apps on the Google Store, but they must pay a one-time fee of USD 25 to Google. You get unlimited app editing with the basic plan and have 5000 push notifications per month.
Also, you are given 5000 app downloads as a part of the basic plan and can publish the app under your developer's account. Moreover, there are no ads, and you can also track user behavior with the help of Google Analytics.
If you want to monetize your apps, you can do it with Google AdMob and Appy Jump. Appy Pie offers customer support through this basic plan via email. There is also a provision to remove the Appy Pie branding, so you must opt for the Add-On package.
The Gold Plan
The second plan that contributes to the revenue model of Appy Pie is the gold plan, which costs USD 36 for each app per month. The platforms this plan comes with are Android and PWA. Also, you can enjoy premium features if you opt for this plan. Customers can publish their apps on the Google Store, but they must pay a one-time fee of USD 25 to Google. Unlike the previous plan, the Gold Plan lets you make unlimited edits to your apps and gives 10000 push notifications per month. However, it would help if you upgraded Add-Ons to have unlimited Push notifications.
If you wonder how many app downloads are allowed, the answer is 20000. And those who want to go live can publish their apps under their developer's account. You can also track your users' behavior with the help of Google Analytics, and there are no ads in this plan.
Customers can monetize their apps using Google AdMob and Appy Jump and reach out to them via chat or email. If you desire to remove the Appy Pie platform's branding, you can do so by opting for the Add-On package.
The Platinum Plan
The third plan that Appy Pie offers is the platinum plan, which costs USD 60 for each app per month. The platinum plan involves Apple, Android, and PWA and gives you numerous premium features. Customers can publish their apps on the Google Store, but they have to pay a one-time fee of USD 25 to Google. On the other hand, the Apple App Store demands a USD 99 annual developer fee.
This plan allows customers to make unlimited app edits to their apps and lets them have 25000 push notifications per month. However, you can use Add-Ons to have your hands on unlimited push notifications. The number of app downloads in this plan is 50000, and you can use your developer's account to publish your developed apps.
This plan comes without ads (ad-free mobile applications for different platforms) and lets you track user behavior with the help of Google analytics. You can monetize your app with Appy Jump and AdMob and reach out to us via chat, call, and email. And to remove the Appy Pie branding, you can use the Add-On Package.
The revenue model of Appy Pie: Notes regarding the user plans it offers
- You can use Appy Pie's App Builder for free for around two days to build and test your app.
- Appy Pie charges you on additional downloads based on the number of registered users or installs, whichever is more in your case.
- The Appy Pie plans have no setup fees.
- You are free to build an unlimited number of applications with your Appy Pie account. However, you must have a separate subscription plan for each application you develop.
- Using the Add-on package, one can always remove the Appy Pie platforms branding and obtain a white-label app.
How Can one earn from one's app created using Appy Pie?
One can earn from one's app in several ways, but the following are the most effective ones:
- You can earn money through advertisements using AdMob or monetize your app using Appy Pie's monetization feature.
- You can also register on Appy Jump, enabling ads on your developed apps. Here, you can earn a fixed chunk of money for each ad.
- As a paid application, you can also get your app live on iTunes, Google Play, BlackBerry World, Phone store, and Amazon store.
- You can use your app to sell physical, food, or digital products.
- You can also accept donations through your developed app.
If you want to develop apps using Appy Pie, it is an excellent way for non-coders. However, you may come to appsrhino with your idea and get your app developed by proficient developers. Though making your app yourself would require less communication, getting it developed by professionals would make it more market-friendly. Everyone at AppsRhino exudes competency and professionalism, which is how we always live up to our client's expectations.
And those who want to launch an app like Appy Pie can come to us to get an excellent app maker that will take the market by storm. Contact AppsRhino today!