Do you want to make your onboarding process as smooth as possible? An easy and quick onboarding helps new employees save time and not get perplexed. Do you want to avoid the risks of your information being leaked by ex-employees? You can use Software As A Service (SaaS) to prevent such circumstances.
Approximately 99% of IT leaders say that SaaS management platforms impact daily operations. Also, only 45 percent of licenses are used regularly, which can easily be detected using SaaS management platforms. You will be shocked that 48 percent of teams admit they spend significant time manually managing SaaS apps.
SaaS Management platforms furnish centralized management and monitoring of dispersed SaaS applications across the organization.
SaaS platforms track and control SaaS subscriptions and all the associated costs. They also help manage cloud-based software's licensing, purchasing, onboarding, and renewal management. Suppose you want to minimize security risks and optimize the return on investment on SaaS platforms throughout their lifecycles. In that case, it will be better to read the blog to find out the top SAAS Management platforms in 2022.
Since teams, on average, use 40 to 60 apps, it has become crucial to ensure that you do not spend money on apps that you do not even use once. Also, around 71 percent of employees have expressed that the number of apps makes work more challenging and complex.
Thus, to help you streamline your business, we have prepared a list of top SaaS management platforms in 2022.
Top SAAS Management platforms in 2022
- It focuses on spending management and shadows IT.
- It optimizes SaaS licensing, contains costs, removes shadow IT, helps renew negotiations, and does many more things.
- Cloud FX
- It caters to handling the SaaS services life cycle.
- It gives a unified SaaS control center, letting you manage numerous SaaS apps and create automated workflows across all your apps.
- It provides cross-platform discovery, software utilization analytics, and app recognition to furnish detailed insights.
- Its flexible integration lets you share data from other sources and normalize it for complete ownership.
- Asset Sonar
- It furnishes a consolidated view of the cloud and on-premise software installed across a user's IT devices.
- It provides comprehensive visibility and contextual insights across the cloud, SaaS and Software.
- Lean IX
- Lean IX has boasted of helping save 30% of a company's expenditure on SaaS by automatically identifying the underused, unused, or mismanaged subscriptions and licenses.
- It assists enterprises in understanding their SaaS usage, implementing security policies, optimizing spending, streamlining operations, making better decisions, etc.
- This app can employ its analytics to find out what happens after a user logs in.
- It also enables decision-making through effective renewals and license allocations.
- Basaas is one of the best SaaS management platforms that lets users work across applications unified in a single place.
- You can launch apps with just a click without credentials and stay organized.
- Flexera One
- It identifies all your SaaS subscriptions and clears abandoned, unused, and underused licenses.
- It also reduces the shadow of SaaS, and your expenditure manages SaaS renewals and secures user accounts.
Top SAAS Management platforms in 2022
Let us read about the top SaaS management platforms in 2022 below.
When one talks about SaaS management platforms, the one app that tops the list is Zylo. Zylo is SaaS management software designed specifically for enterprises, primarily focusing on spend management and shadows IT. This SaaS management software also optimizes SaaS licensing costs, removes shadow IT, helps renew negotiations, and does many more things.
Zylo employs your login information, majorly financial integrations, to derive your SaaS management platform data. All the things you receive give you insights into who all uses the app, how it is used, and how much money one spends on each app.
Cloud FX is one of the best SaaS management platforms, catering to handling the SaaS services life cycle. Such SaaS platforms also offer self-service capabilities to end-users so that they can have access to approved SaaS apps.
This app gives you a unified SaaS control center that lets you manage numerous SaaS apps and create automated workflows across all your apps.
Eracent is also a SaaS management software that intends to support its users in meeting the challenges of managing software licenses and computing assets. Besides helping with licenses and computing assets, it aids enterprises in saving significantly on their annual software expenditure. Moreover, they can also reduce their audit and security-related perils, thus, establishing asset management procedures.
It is one of those SaaS management platforms that provide users with cross-platform discovery, software utilization analytics, and app recognition to furnish detailed insights. Also, its flexible integration lets you share data from other sources and normalize it for complete ownership.
Asset Sonar is another app present on the list of top SAAS Management platforms in 2022, as it lets users quickly set up a comprehensive IT asset database while also allowing you to centralize your device management using their integrations with the following:
- Jamf Pro
- Microsoft SCCM
It is one of those SaaS management platforms that offer a consolidated view of the cloud and on-premise software installed across a user's IT devices. With such SaaS management platforms, you can perform the following tasks:
- Assigning users per seat to licenses
- Tracking the license utilization
- Setting alerts for payments and renewals
- Ensuring license compliance at all times
- Optimizing SaaS spend
You can do all these things at $69.99 monthly for 100 IT assets and one admin.
The fifth SaaS software on this list of the top SaaS management platforms in 2022 is Snow, a technology intelligence platform providing comprehensive visibility and contextual insights across the cloud, SaaS and Software. This SaaS management helps IT leaders do the following:
- Enhancing their performance
- Optimizing their available resources
- Allowing operational agility in a hybrid world
Snow furnishes software asset management services for SaaS and IaaS with the cloud, along with a spending calculator, productivity optimizer, and risk monitor services.
Lean IX is for you if you want a SaaS management app that focuses on managing, tracking, and benchmarking subscribed SaaS apps. Lean IX has boasted of helping save 30% of a company's expenditure on SaaS by automatically identifying the underused, unused, or mismanaged subscriptions and licenses. Those interested in using Lean IX need to contact them for details on its pricing!
Another SaaS management platform that has made it to the list of the top SaaS Management platforms in 2022 is Augmentt. It is a channel-enabled management platform intended to assist enterprises in understanding their SaaS usage, implementing security policies, optimizing spending, streamlining their operations, making better decisions, etc.
Indeed, Augmentt is among the most beautiful SaaS Management platforms with numerous features. It offers complete SaaS visibility and management across three primary products- Engage, Discover, and Optimize.
Such SaaS platforms serve two primary purposes:
- Helping the SMEs manage SaaS usage to aid them in saving money, enhancing their security, and optimizing operations
- Furnishing MSPs with the technology platform, the support, and the tools and program they would require for an excellent SaaS apps service.
There are three products under Augmentt. They are as follows:
Discover: It is a SaaS and Shadow IT discovery and reporting module.
Engage: It is a SaaS administrator and automation module that eliminates time-consuming manual processes.
Optimize: It is a SaaS usage and expenditure tracker.
One more app in the world of SaaS management platforms is Productiv, one of the SaaS management platforms that offer app engagement analytics and insights. These insights and app engagement analytics assist companies in understanding how their workers engage with software to collaborate and work.
This app can employ its analytics to find out what happens after a user logs in. It also enables decision-making through effective renewals and license allocations. Thus, those who want to increase their SaaS value can use this data-driven application.
If you were worried that the list of top SaaS Management platforms in 2022 ended here, you need not fret! Basaas is one of the best SaaS management platforms that lets users work across applications unified in a single place. Besides, Basaas also makes it easier for users to switch multiple accounts without the hassles of logging in and out.
Moreover, with such SaaS management platforms, you can launch any app with just a click without credentials and stay organized. Apart from it, using such SaaS management platforms also gives users an overview of the frequently performed tasks, contacts, and appointments. One more perk of using the Basaas app is that users can share apps with their teams quickly.
The last app we have on the Top SAAS Management platforms list in 2022 is Flexera One, one of those SaaS platforms that identify all your SaaS subscriptions and clear abandoned, unused, and underused licenses. It also reduces the shadow SaaS, your expenditure, manages SaaS renewals, and secures user accounts by letting you discover, manage and optimize your organization's SaaS subscription.
As of 2022, SaaS has been worth over 170 billion dollars and is considered the most significant tech in business success. Also, the United States of America has around eight times more SaaS companies than any other nation in the world. Even the United Kingdom SaaS industry is anticipated to almost become two times between 2020 and 2025. Likewise, the SaaS industry in China, Brazil, and India is expected to grow over two times between 2020 and 2025.
These statistics imply that the SaaS industry is a booming sector and highly lucrative to entrepreneurs. Since SaaS management platforms are in great demand, developing one that caters to the pressing needs of companies will put you in the limelight and earn you massive revenues.
If you are interested in developing and launching stellar SaaS management Apps, Contact appsrhino today!